2 tbsp Sunny Corner Beetroot powder
1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
3⁄4 cup raw sugar or erythritol 2 eggs
11⁄4 cup gluten-free flour
1⁄4 tsp salt
11⁄2 tsp baking powder
1⁄2 cup milk of choice
1 cup ricotta, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tin with paper liners, or grease a silicone cupcake mould.
2. In a bowl combine the coconut oil and sugar, add eggs and whisk until blended and slightly paler in colour.
3. Fold in the flour, salt, baking powder and milk. Stir until no lumps remain.
4. Spoon batter evenly into prepared cupcake tin, filling until almost full. Bake for 18-20 minutes (until a skewer inserted comes out clean).
5. Leave to cool in the pan on rack for five minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan onto rack and cool completely.
6. Spread over ricotta or frosting of choice. Sprinkle over extra beetroot powder for decoration.
Makes 16 Serves