Prep time: 20
Cook time: 15 mins
- 3 medium Zucchinis
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tbsp Organic Broccoli Pure Powder
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive oil, for frying
- Grate zucchinis into a colander and, using your hands, squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Add to a bowl with coconut flour, parmesan, broccoli powder, parsley and salt. Toss to combine.
- Stir through the beaten egg.
- Heat a large pan to a medium-high heat and pour in a generous amount of olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, shape 1/4 cup dough into flat rounds and fry. Flatten with your spatula in the pan, otherwise the middle won’t cook.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes each side. Adjust the heat of burning or not browning enough, and add more olive oil if required.