Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 50g Organic Cauliflower Pure Powder
- 250g self raising flour
- 90g cold butter, chopped
- 150ml milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 5 tbsp Vegemite
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C and grease a square baking tin with butter.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and cauliflower powder. Add in the butter and squeeze between fingers until all butter is dispersed and mixture appears like bread crumbs.
- Slowly add in milk and combine until a soft dough forms.
- Form the dough into a ball and roll out to a rectangle about 1cm thick.
- Spread the melted butter and vegemite across the whole surface, and sprinkle over the grated cheese. Roll into a large tube, starting from the long side of the rectangle. Slice off the wonky ends, and slice.
- Position the scrolls into prepared tin, pressing down slightly.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops appear golden. If browning too much, simply place a piece of foil over the top. Leave to cool slightly before serving.