Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp Organic Kale Pure Powder
- 2 whole skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 egg
- Olive oil, for frying
- Pound each chicken breast until it is about 1.5cm thick.
- Combine the kale powder, almond meal, garlic powder, salt and rosemary in a bowl, then spread out on a tray or plate.
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
- Place a pan on a medium to high heat and pour in a generous amount of olive oil.
- To prepare the chicken, dip in the beaten egg then coat in the almond meal mixture.
- When the oil is hot, place chicken in and fry for approximately 4 minutes on each side, or until the outside is golden and the inside is cooked through.