2 tbsp Sunny Corner Kale powder
2 whole skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp dried rosemary
Olive oil, for frying
1. Pound each chicken breast until it is about 1.5cm thick.
2. Combine the kale powder, almond meal, garlic powder, salt and rosemary in a bowl, then spread out on a tray or plate.
3. Beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
4. Place a pan on a medium to high heat and pour in a generous amount of olive oil.
5. To prepare the chicken, dip in the beaten egg then coat in the almond meal mixture.
6. When the oil is hot, place chicken in and fry for approximately 4 minutes on each side, or until the outside is golden and the inside is cooked through.