1⁄4 cup Sunny Corner Broccoli powder
1 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp coconut milk
1⁄4 cup buckwheat flour 2 tbsp cacao
100g dark chocolate 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a square brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar with a whisk.
- Fold in the coconut milk, buckwheat flour, cacao and broccoli powder.
- In another bowl, melt coconut oil and chocolate together in the microwave. Stir until no lumps remain and transfer to another bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- When cool, pour into the remaining mixture and fold to combine. Spread into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Makes 16 Serves