Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Makes: 16 Serves
- 1⁄4 cup Organic Broccoli Pure Powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a square brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar with a whisk.
- Fold in the coconut milk, buckwheat flour, cacao and broccoli powder.
- In another bowl, melt coconut oil and chocolate together in the microwave. Stir until no lumps remain and transfer to another bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- When cool, pour into the remaining mixture and fold to combine. Spread into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.