Prep time: 45 mins
Cook time: 120 mins
- 1⁄4 cup Sunny Corner Brussels Sprouts powder
- 1 cup whole flax seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower and/or pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp thyme, dried
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with 1 1⁄2 cups water and stir with a fork. Leave to sit for 30–60 minutes until all the seeds are congealed together.
- Spread the mixture out as thin as possible (small gaps are ok). Roughly score the mixture into a grid to make it easier to break up the crackers later.
- Place in oven for 70 minutes. Remove from oven and flip the entire sheet of cracker over and place back into the oven for another 45–60 minutes. The crackers should be completely dry and crunchy, not damp or rubbery. Expect the outer edges to cook quicker. Turn the oven off and leave them in there until the oven cools down (to get that last bit of moisture out).
- Snap and serve.