1⁄4 cup Sunny Corner Superveg powder
1 cup almonds
10 medjool dates, pitted
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp nut butter of choice
1 tbsp water
1. Place almonds in a food processor and pulse into smaller pieces.
2. Add in the dates, coconut oil, nut butter and Super Veg powder. Pulse until you get a dough. Add in the water and continue to pulse until you get a sticky dough.
3. Remove from the food processor and press into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
4. Place in the fridge to set for 45 minutes.
5. Top with chopped nuts and melted chocolate (optional). Slice to serve.
Makes 1 Loaf